Logistics and Inventory Management Support Services
Oakleaf Materials Management, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that proudly works with government agencies to provide replenishment, restocking, inventory management, and order preparation services for common use items within several product categories ensuring reliable availability.
We provide a cost-effective approach that meets the following overall objectives:
- Integrated operations, warehousing, and delivery services that include: demand planning and forecasting; physical inventory management; storage; issue; pick and pack products to fulfill Bill of Materials (BOM); delivery of materials to customer locations, and restocking Point Of Use (POU) devices.
- Maintain day-to-day operations to include all labor, supervision, materials, tools, equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), storage, transportation, and incidentals.
- Logistics and management support to accept, deliver, and warehouse/store consigned inventory (inventory owned by different vendors and consigned to government); process requisitions for products through agency’s Point of Sale (POS) system; distribute common use items; interpreting restocking reports, determining stocking requirements; drawing material from consignment areas; conducting weekly cycle count inventory of all consigned inventory; preparing inventory reports for consigned products for each product vendor; and staging products for delivery (pick& pack) to fulfill BOMs.
- Distributing expendable tools, consumable supplies, and other items in Government-owned automated POU devices, non-automated storage areas or cribs, and POU equipment with trays or bins, as required using Government supplied software to manage the POU devices.
- Order processing through agency’s POS as inventory levels drop (min/max).
- 3PL – deliveries and restocking POU.
- Inspecting and tracking expiration date(s) of “shelf-life” consigned inventory.
- Back-office support that includes, but not limited to: running detailed spending reports from POS when the POC at the respective stocking/distribution points or COR requests them and rolling these reports into an end-of-month report. Daily inventory and stock-out reports to the COR and each product vendor. Provide COR with daily Inventory Adjustment report and roll reports into end-of-month report.