Logistics and Inventory Management Support Services
Oakleaf Materials Management, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that proudly works with government agencies to provide replenishment, restocking, inventory management, and order preparation services for common use items within several product categories ensuring reliable availability.
We provide a cost-effective approach that meets the following overall objectives:
- Integrated operations, warehousing, and delivery services that include:
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Physical inventory management
- Pick and pack products to fulfill Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Deliver materials to customer locations, and restocking Point Of Use (POU) devices
- Maintain day-to-day operations to include all labor, supervision, materials, tools, equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE), storage, transportation, and incidentals.
- Logistics and management support to include:
- Accepting, delivering, and warehousing consigned inventory
- Processing requisitions for products through agency’s Point of Sale (POS) system
- Distributing common use items
- Stocking requirements
- Drawing material from consignment areas
- Conducting weekly cycle count inventory of consigned inventory
- Inventory report preparation
- Staging products for delivery (pick & pack) for BOM fulfillment
- Distribute expendable tools, consumable supplies, and other items in Government-owned automated POU devices, non-automated storage areas or cribs, and POU equipment with trays or bins, as required using Government supplied software for POU device management.
- Process orders through agency’s POS as inventory levels drop (min/max).
- 3PL – deliveries and restocking POU.
- Inspect and track expiration date(s) of “shelf-life” consigned inventory.
- Back-office support including, detailed reporting on:
- Spending at respective stocking/distribution points
- Daily inventory and stock-outs (for CORs and product vendors)
- Daily inventory adjustments